Services Plugins FAQs

MapBox Map Plugin - Map is Clicked - only works on roads

The Map is Clicked method is only triggered when you click on a road. If you click on land or a building, the method is not triggered. Is there a way to make this method fire no matter where you click?

Here is a video where I am using this method to draw a line and you will see that the clicking only works on roads. Exploring the Road Feature | Loom

Hi @ariklevy,

Thanks so much for your message and for the screen recording :pray:

I was able to recreate this behavior and will relay this to the developer, who will provide me with more information as soon as possible.

If you have any more questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to me at any time :hugs:

Best regards :sunflower:

Hi @ariklevy,

Hope you are doing well :pray:

We have recently released a new update for the Mapbox plugin - version 1.132.0. In this version, the behavior with the “map is clicked” event not triggering every time should be fixed.

Could you please update the plugin and check out the new improvements on your side? I would appreciate some feedback after you test to ensure everything is working as expected.

Best regards :hibiscus:

Hi @ariklevy,

I wanted to check in and see if you managed to update the plugin and test out the fixes for the “Map is clicked” event. We are waiting for your feedback to ensure everything is working as it should :blush:

Best regards :sunflower:

I did and it works great! Thank you so much. You guys are the best!

Hi @ariklevy,

Thanks so much for your confirmation. Glad to hear that everything is working as expected :pray:

If you’re enjoying our plugins and have some spare time, we’d love for you to rate them. Simply go to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor, search for the plugin by name, and award it the stars you think it deserves!

Furthermore, if you’re willing to share your entire experience with Zeroqode, we invite you to do so at: Zeroqode Review. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us and the Bubble community, as it motivates us to continue developing outstanding products and maintaining excellent customer service :blush:

In case you observe such behaviors again or have any concerns/questions about our plugins, feel free to reach out to us here on the forum or via email at support@zeroqode.com.

Best regards :hibiscus: