Services Plugins FAQs

Mapbox: Set Tab with workflow (walking, cycling and driving)

In really need to set the transport mode with a workflow. Eg. walking, cycling and driving.

Preferably using a dynamic variable. Eg. Tab walking = 1, tab cycling = 2…

Any chance you can add this?

Hi @siticum, thanks for your message.

This is noted, I’ve added this to the plugin’s plan of possible improvements. As a possible temporary solution, you can use 3 map elements, each of them set to a different transport mode, and two other variants are hidden, depending on the dynamic variable.

Please note that these improvements may take time and a preliminary timeframe is currently unknown.

Regards,

Much appreciated @Serg

I understand.

This is an important part of the navigation part of our native app and hope you will prioritize it. 3 maps wont work as the complexity of workflows pointing to the map is heavy and interdepend on many other things. Also increasing load time and reducing UX smoothness. Thanks for the tip though!

Do consider enabling variables in more input fields throughout as well.

Hi @siticum, thanks for your patience.

Regretfully, there is no possibility to dynamically change the values indicated in the “UI map default tab” field. A workaround that allows changing the transport mode is to use a conditional and a “Set style” action. See an example here:
mapbox example

Hope this helps. Please let me know if there will be any other plugin-related questions.

Regards,

This would work perfectly for me. Thanks a lot for the help with this @Serg :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Hi @siticum, glad that it helped :hugs:

If you like our plugin, we would be grateful if you could rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and gives it as many stars as it deserves

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble.

Regards,

Its done

Ahshhdjdifognffn

1 Like