Services Plugins FAQs

Mapbox ui route information

I need some help.
I need to get the origin and destination coordinates from the A and B points in a route so I can display them in a text. I can see the coordinates being show in the UI but I cant find any expression to save them as data or print them on a text.

I want a user to type a city origin followed by the map zooming into the city and show marker A so the user can move it to a specific adress in order to save it. Repeat with the destination and get a route

Appreciatively
GV

Hi @gvrivero, thanks for reaching out.

I’m afraid the current plugin functionality doesn’t support such an option. Sorry about that.
We will check how feasible it will be to add the requested feature to the future plugin update, thank you for suggesting it.

If there is anything that I can help with, related to our products, please let me know :wink:.
Regards,

Thank for the quick response @Serg

What about creating draggable markers an then create a route between them?

I just bought the pluging thinking i would be able to drop 2 markers and create a route between them. maybe im just new and need time to figure it out, if not, you guys in zeroqode have any other map plugin that can do that?

My goal is to create an uber like app so the user needs to drop a marker where he/she wants to be pick it up and another marker on the destination followed by the route

Hi @gvrivero, thanks for your reply.

Thank you for the suggested feature, allow us to check how feasible it will be to add it to the future plugin update.

We will check internally if there is any plugin that can fit better your use case.

Regards,

Hi @gvrivero, thanks for your patience.

You can find this option in the current plugin available features:

To check how it works, please use the Live Demo page for reference: https://zeroqode-demo-08.bubbleapps.io/mapbox-map

Let me know if there is anything else that I can help with.
Regards.

I have manged to drop the marker A in the map using my own geo input (no the ui one on the map) i can grab it and drop it somewhere else then i collect the geo coordinates using the center map lat and long since it centers on the marker every time you move it.

Currently im trying to do the same with marker B, i can drop it and drag it but im only able to do this if point A is already in the map wich in time brings out the route and is not possible to gather marker B coordinates the same way beacuse the map is moving and zooming towards the new route is created when B is moved.

Im trying to drop B (By not using the UI) without marker A already in place so i can gather the coordinates but havent succeed yet.

Using the map UI is not an option since i want a clean look on the map, and i have no needs for the walking, cycling, driving options

@Serg while checking the the different pages under the bubble editor I noticed a “create draggable marker on mapbox” under the vd_mapbox_improv (https://zeroqode-demo-08.bubbleapps.io/version-test/vd_mapbox_improv?debug_mode=true)
Will this be in an update later on? i can find it really usefull

Regards.

Hi @memovelazquezr, thanks for your message.
We are now preparing a major update for the Mapbox plugin, which will add many useful features, including the one you’ve noticed on one of our test pages :wink:

This update is expected pretty soon, as we are now preparing a plugin new Live Demo page, that will show added functionality in a more understandable way.

Allow me to recommend waiting a little bit more until the official announcement of the plugin update, and see if the added features will help you to realize the functionality mentioned in the first message.

Please let me know if meanwhile, I can help you with anything else related to our plugins.
Regards,