Services Plugins FAQs

Mapbox | Update Lat Lon

Is there a way to refresh the Lat/Lon of a list without deleting the list, or perhaps having an option to disable the loading animation of the icons? If you look at my app every 5 seconds the Fire Truck locations update and its very distracting.

Hello @rcrawford

Thanks for reaching out.

I’ve just checked your app and I think I understand the issue you are having, can you please show your setup in the workflows, particularly how you are adding and updating the markers? Alternatively, you can add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application? This will allow us to check your settings and see if something can be done regarding your issue.
To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.

There you go

Also, I added support as a collaborator

Hello, @rcrawford.

Thank you for adding us as collaborator of your app. We will get back to you asap after the investigation.

Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for your patience.

Unfortunately, we haven’t found a solution for the mentioned issue with the icons. If we find a workaround for this problem, we will let you know.

Sorry for not being to help on this one :pray:

Regards,

Kirill

For some reason the mapbox plugin will no longer load, any ideas?
@Kirill @kate

Hello, @rcrawford.

On our side, everything is functioning well. Please make sure you have not exceeded the free plan limitations. Or if there are any errors in the browser console on the map load in your app.

Cheers.

Also no errors

Thanks for the information @rcrawford

The page in your app needs to be adjusted to the new responsive setup, particularly the groups placed on the page should be aligned to a parent element, or be fixed. Please see the demo for an example of a correct setup: zeroqode-demo-08 | Bubble Editor. We have tested the plugin on your page and it works if the settings are adjusted.

For additional information regarding new responsive, you can check out this guide: Building Responsive Pages - Bubble Docs

In case you have any other plugin-related questions, let me know :slight_smile:

Have a great day :pray: