Services Plugins FAQs

Marketo Template | Best way to bulk upload products by seller?

Hi Zeroqode Team,

I’m working with the Marketo template. I have an old version of my website where sellers uploaded products with pricing, images, etc. This data has been downloaded into a CSV file.

What is the best way to move this content over to the Marketo template so that each item is correctly tagged to the corresponding seller?

Specifically, I noticed the Marketo template was designed with a data field under “Items” called “Created By” but this field is NOT editable.

I hope there’s a way to upload my former website’s product listings so that sellers don’t have to re-upload all of their products again manually.

Thank you!

-Nat

Hello, @nrovall
Thanks for your question.

Please note that exporting data to your Bubble App is possible. However, you need to subscribe at least to a Personal subscription plan on the Bubble:

After proceeding with the subscription, you will find this button in your DB section:

Yes, you can’t edit the Creator of the entry. This is a built-in field in the DB, so it cannot be modified.

Hope this information will be useful for you.
Best regards,

Hi Ecaterina,

I think you may have misunderstood my question.

I am trying to upload products TO my Bubble.io app from a CSV file.

But because I cannot edit the “Creator” — How can I upload products and organize them by seller?

-Nat

Hello, @nrovall

Please note that the field “Creator” is out of the user’s control. However, as a workaround, I can advise you to create another field called MadeBy, for example, with the type user. Then you can add manually the real creator of your shop.

It will help you to upload all the data from the CSV file and save all the information in the required way.

Hope this solution will be helpful for you.
Best regards,

I have a quick question. Do you love to ready template for your website or create it yourself?

Hey! I’m not quite sure what your question is. I am using a template.

1 Like

I just want to know do you love to use ready templates or buy templates online? Honestly, I would like to create my website template myself. I’m not a developer itself. This time, I need guidelines on how to make a website template. I found a 14 pages pdf guide here https://masterbundles.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/a4-1_merged-2.pdf I would like to follow it. I hope, from now on I will be able to create my own website templates. :slight_smile:

Hello. I was debating purchasing the Marketo - Marketplace like Amazon Template but realized I could not use the free version of Bubble based on the size of the template. Can I build out a full site under the Personal Subscription on Bubble or would I need to use a higher tier based on storage requirements?

This is the note I received form Bubble when on the free plan “It’s currently on the Free plan, which means it can have up to 200 Things in the database - and it’s now hitting this cap.”

I am not interested in this template if I have to spend $529/month under the Production plan.

Appreciate any insight here.

Best,

Ishan

Hello, @ishangirdhar
Thanks for the question.

For using this template and creating your own platform, the Personal subscription plan would be enough. Here you can check and compare the features of each subscription plan:

Using the Free version means not the only limitations of the DB, but using the API calls, labeling of your application, adding the custom domain, and others.

In case you have any other questions - please let me know. I will be happy to assist you.
Best regards,

Hello everyone! I am new here.

Hi @sh763228,
Welcome to the Zeroqode Forum.

You can ask any product-related question here, also, you can search for any similar threads and see if your question has already been answered.

Have a great day. :slight_smile: