Services Plugins FAQs

Marketo Template - Plugins

Hello.
I purchased the Marketo tempalate like Amazon. As my application will be used in a closed B2B segment, I don’t need to use payment methods like Stripe. How do I remove the Air native and Top 6 plugins without compromising the template?

Hi @roberto_rosa, thanks for reaching out.

Air Native and Air Bundle plugins are added for demonstration purposes and thus are not integrated within the template. If you do not want to use them, simply remove them from the template.

As for the Stripe plugin (Bubble’s Stripe plugin that is used within the template) - if you would like to remove it, please be sure to manage (remove or replace) related design elements and workflows to avoid possible editor issues.

Hope the provided answers helps. Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with about our template.

Regards,

Ok. Perfect.
Thank you

2 Likes

@roberto_rosa you’re welcome :slightly_smiling_face:
If any other question will appear about products, you know where to find us :wink:

Have a good day!

Regards,

Hi again @Serg.
Please, tell me how can I change passwords of accounts (adm, buyer and seller). I need to show contents to some users and need to give then that password.
Thanks in advance.

Hello @roberto_rosa,
Thank you for your question.

Please note that there are no passwords for the demo users (admin, buyer, and seller) as they are created through the database.

That’s why we are using the assign temp password action, here:

You can create new users via the template itself and then you can share the passwords with your users.

Hope it helps. :pray:t2:

Hello @Gulce
Ok, I’ll do this way.
Thanks

2 Likes

Always welcome :pray:t2: @roberto_rosa

In case I can help you with anything else, please let me know. :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a great day!