Services Plugins FAQs

Marketo Template | Price not adding correctly in cart

Hi Folks,

On both mobile and desktop, I’ve noticed an issue where the price of products is not carrying over to the user’s shopping cart.

The product’s shipping amount ($5) gets carried over, but the actual product’s price ($5) does not.

In this case, the total should be $10 (price of product $5 + cost of shipping $5 = $10)

Here are the details for this product as shown on the seller’s dashboard.

This issue results in the user only seeing the cost of shipping at checkout and the price of the item at “$0.”

Is this a bug? If not, how do I resolve?

Video attached here:

Thank you,

Nat

Hi @nrovall,
Thanks for reaching out.

The reported issue is not reproduced on our template. It seems like it’s about the “actual_price” field.

Could you kindly check the Data Base “item” and “actual_price” field, if there is none, you need to create one manually. Here you can find the documentation about data types: https://docs.zeroqode.com/templates/marketo-marketplace-like-amazon-template/data-types

Please take a look at the example below.

In case this did not help you, please provide the screenshots and/or screencasts of your setup - template settings (for the screencast recording, let me please suggest using the Loom tool).

Best,
Gulce

Hey! Thanks for the reply.

Here is what I am seeing on the Checkout page of the development version. Everything looks good.

When I deploy the development version to live, this is what I see.

So I have no clue what’s going on here? Is this a bug?

Let me know what you think.

Adding a screenshot to show you proof that the “Live” version also looks good on Bubbles end!

-Na

Hi @nrovall,
Thanks for the details.

It seems like your setup is correct. Will it be convenient for you to share access to your app so I can take a look?

For this please add our support@zeroqode.com email as a collaborator of your app (disregard the warning, our email can be added to the collaborator list even if your app is on the Free plan).

This will allow us to identify any possible cause much faster. :pray:t2:

Looking forward to your reply.

Best,
Gulce

Hi Gulce,

I’ve added support@zeroqode.com to my collaborators. Please let me know if you figure out the issue. It’s a weird one! Thank you.

-Nat

Hi @nrovall,
Thank you for providing access and for your patience.

Let us check what might be the issue, as soon as the investigation is completed, I’ll get back to you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best,
Gulce

Hello again! @nrovall

I’ve checked your app and here is the result.

The issue is that some items’ “actual price” field is empty in the database. In order to see the price on the checkout page, please make sure this field is not empty in the database.

Please check this video for a better understanding: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with. :slightly_smiling_face:

Best,
Gulce