Services Plugins FAQs

Marketo template repeating groups

Hello,

I am trying to link repeating groups to categories of products. These are instructions I found on the bubble forum:

here is where I find difficulties in doing just that:

I have really tried every possible combination I could think of but at no point am I able to add a constrain with the name of a category. I have categories that came with the template in the database I have only renamed them. But I can’t choose one because they are nowhere to be found when I wish to pull data from them for a repeating group.

I have purchased the lifetime plan on your courses but I was a bit sad to find out that the only course concerning a marketplace is one with an airbnb example which is pretty basic and I could not find many answers in it. I do hope you will be making more courses soon with more uptodate examples in them. I am a total beginner so I must apologies if my questions may seem stupid to a more advanced user.

I have bought the Marketo template and this is what I am working on.

Please help me.
Thank you in advance!

Hi @godomodo13, thanks for your question.

I’m afraid, Zeroqode Forum support is available for questions pertaining to the template and its current functionalities. We don’t provide support for customizations that expand beyond the scope of the template. Sorry for this inconvenience.
It is recommended that you have at least an intermediate understanding of Bubble in order to successfully make changes to this template.

In your case, I can recommend you post your request on Bubble Forum, where a lot of Bubble users are discussing their projects and ideas. I suppose you may find help there: https://forum.bubble.io/

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

I am very sad to hear that you cannot provide me with some assistance, as I said I have purchased the lifetime access to the courses you offer but there is not much help there either. I really hope you will make more courses. As you can see from my question, I have already searched the bubble forum for information, I guess I will try posting.

Could you recommend me a learning resource that will help me get to intermediate level of understanding of Bubble?

Thanks!

Regards.

Hi @godomodo13, apologies for this inconvenience with limited assistance from our side.

Allow me to recommend to start your Bubble learning with the Bubble for Beginners Course available on https://lab.zeroqode.com/course/bubble-for-beginners-course-1549860685047x857418658238693400

You can skip the courses on which you already have good knowledge. Your learning progress will be available within your profile on the site, so you always will be able to come back to the point where you previously paused the course.

As for managing repeating groups, kindly consider the possibility to start learning from the very beginning, and later move on to in-depth study of the subject, until you will be able to make all required adjustments to your app

Please see the links below:

I am afraid that other links that I can provide, can be only tangentially related to your issue, so my advice would be to make a search on Youtube, mentioning keywords related to your issue.

Hope it helps.

Thank you for your recommendations!

I really appreciate it.

Regards.

1 Like

Dear @godomodo13, you’re welcome!
Have a nice week ahead!

Regards,

I seem to get a reply here much faster than in your chat so I will ask one last question:

I can’t open any of the classes I signed up for would you have any idea why?
here is what it looks like:

Hi @godomodo13,

Upon your issue with the video tutorial, allow me to recommend few solutions that might help you:

• try to clean the history and cookies in your browser settings;
  • relog with your profile on used browser;
  • try to check the video tutorial from a browser that was previously unused for watching.

In case the issue will persist, to be able to help you, please provide the following:

• error screenshots from opened browser console;
  • used device, browser, used extensions (if any)

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Thank you for your help I tried cleaning history and relog etc… and ended up installing chrome yesterday and it seems to work on chrome.

Regards!

2 Likes

Dear @godomodo13, you’re welcome!
In case any other template related issues will appear,you know where to find us :slight_smile:
Have a nice day!

Regards,