Services Plugins FAQs

Marketo template sign in bug

HI guys so as you can see on the screenshot above I cannot login into my app as a new user. When I enter my information and click save changes this is the message that pops up every time for 2 days now. I am a bit worried as to can this happen when I launch it live again and I might never know about it while it causes users to abandon the sign up process…

I am currently testing it on a deployed latest version of what I am working on.

Please help me.

Thank you.

Hi @godomodo13, thanks for reaching out.

We’ve checked the template functionality on our end, and the sign in\sign up process works well. I’m afraid, we can not reproduce or investigate this issue without more info.

Can you please describe this case in more detail?

• did you apply any changes to the sign-up workflow? if yes, please share the preconditions (related element settings and workflow), for reproducing this issue;
  • error screenshots from the debugger and opened browser console;
  • Loom video record of reproducing your issue + how and when you receive an error, etc.

This information will help us to investigate and resolve your case.

Thank you for understanding and looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Thank you for your reply, I have made absolutely no changes whatsoever in the workflow of the template, I have only added a small number of new workflows for very minor things like hiding the admin button.

My site is Live but restricted access with a password until I can officially launch it. Currently in the live version when I attempt to sign in as both buyer or seller, I am lead to a page where I need to fill in my information to create a profile and once I validate all the information and click on save changes, I get this message. I therefore cannot create a profile.

I see no errors in the debugger other than this pop up.

The bug only seems to happen when I enter the country and post code. When only the rest of the information is entered but these two field are left blank changes are applies successfully.

I really hope you help me fix this issue.

Dear @godomodo13, hello!

Thank you for provided details.

In order to check what’s wrong with your template setup and test it out in our workspace, would it be convenient for you to add our support@zeroqode.com as a collaborator of your app?

Enter your Bubble editor page -> Settings -> “Collaboration” tab -> Invite a user (email).

(Note: you can add our support account to the collaborators list even if your app is on a Hobby plan.)

I will check your setup and do a few tests in an attempt to find the root cause and help you fix it.

In case it is ok for you, please let me know.

Regards,

I have sent an invitation to the e mail you have given me,

I am so thankful for your kind reply and assistance!

Please let me know what you find the issue to be so I avoid it in the future.
Your help is really much appreciated.

The same bug appears on checkout when you edit your delivery address in the pop up form. When you press “deliver to this address” - you get the same message as on the screenshots I have sent you.

Regards.

Dear @godomodo13, hello!
Invitation to collaborators is well received, thank you.
Due to the fact that the app is protected by login/password, we can’t check and identify the issue properly https://prnt.sc/10m6mza.

Please provide the credentials on support@zeroqode.com

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Thank you Serg, I have sent you the login/pass you need for access.

Hi @godomodo13, thanks for your patience.

We’ve studied the issue within your app (error within profile completion process) and identified that it is related to the setting of Google Maps/Geocode APIs within the app (new user profile can’t be saved due to Api error).

To get rid of it, you need to do the correct setup of Google-related APIs. To do so, kindly use the following links for guidance:

Hope it helps.

Regards,