Services Plugins FAQs

🎈 Materialize CSS - New Plugin from Zeroqode

materialize

Materialize is a modern responsive CSS framework based on Material Design by Google. This plugin offers a set of elements. It also has these workflow actions:

• the actions are standard toast,
  • add a tooltip to something,
  • image toast,
  • button toast &
  • add wave effect to buttons

materialize%20CSS

For details, screenshots and demos please visit the plugin page: at Materialize CSS Plugin for Bubble | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120
Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

Ive check on you demo page in the editor and it does not look like there is the option to show th value when changing the range slider. Is this a bug or interntional?

Screenshot of the range slide on the materializecss.com

the value should be returned as a plugin state. And then you can use that state to show the number in the user interface

Hi @levon thank you for the quick response and I understand how you return from the element as a plug-in state can be shown in the UI. My question was specific to the materializecss.com range slider. When the range to handle is adjusted the value is shown actually on the handle as per the graphic. I question is… Is that available with this plug-in? If it’s using the same library assume it would be.

If it is using the same library as https://materializecss.com/range.html and if you drag the handle of the range you will see what I’m referring to.

it’s a bit different in the way we implemented it as show on this demo page: https://zeroqode-demo-12.bubbleapps.io/materialize

Hello,
When I’m installing this plugin, the background color of my app is turning white.

After removing the plugin it got back to it’s original color.

Please have a look.

Hello @alan

Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, we could not replicate the issue on our side. Can you please provide more details, like the setup of your page, which element you’re using on the page, what other plugins and styles you have on your application, console.logs, OS and Browser so we could help you better!
Thanks for understanding :pray:

Regards,
Dumitru.