Services Plugins FAQs

Materialize drop down settings (other inputs overlay and cover)

After upgrading to the latest version of Materialize, I tried to implement the Drop Down element, but I’m having trouble getting it to display properly.

Here is a screenshot:

As you can see, the dropdown is hidden behind the other drop down items. Also, I’d like to use a traditional Material format (see screenshot below) instead of using a button style to initiate the action:

Please let me know how to set this up properly,

Thanks,

-ad

Hello.

We’re looking into the issue you’ve encountered. However you’re saying that you’re having trouble with dropdown after plugin upgrade to latest version?
Have you encountered the issue previously to update?
This might help us debug it, but it may take some time. We’ll post the update asap.
Thanks for understanding.

Also have you tried tinkering the demo page: https://zeroqode-demo-12.bubbleapps.io/materialize ? May take a look at how it set there.

Regarding the issue you’ve showed, have you tried bringing the Materialize Dropdown to front and the other elements to send to back so it may look properly when pressing the on dropdown?

Regards,
ZQ Team.

I believe the Material Drop down was not available in the previous version?

I’ve been tinkering with the demo page as you suggested. I’m still trying to figure out how to format it to match my mockup,

Thanks,

-ad

Hi Antoni,
that’s correct the material drop down wasn’t there before that version.
We have pushed a minor update which might help you manage the drop downs better,
please upgrade to the latest plugin version and refresh the browser.
But also, As Dumitru has suggested you might still need to manage the layering (bring to front or to back) in order to achieve the desired outcome
Thanks