Services Plugins FAQs

πŸ₯³ Meet Air Native from Zeroqode β€” the fastest way to convert your Bubble app into Native iOS & Android

Hi @RRW ,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for delayed reply. Unfortunately, it is not possible with our Air Native Plugin.

In case we add such feature, we’ll make sure to announce it!

Best,
Alex

Any ETA on the offline capabilities / storage?

Hi @thinus, thanks for reaching out.

I’m afraid that currently there are no preliminary time limits for adding this particular feature. Sorry about that.
If the plugin will get additional features, we will announce it within this thread for sure:D

Please let me know if I can help with any other plugin-related question :pray:

Regards,

Hey @thinus @RRW @VinayRathod @cho! :star_struck:

Zeroqode has recently hosted a Q&A session about Native apps on Bubble. If you haven’t attended it live, welcome to watch the recording :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards,

Veronica Kornilova
Marketing Manager @ Zeroqode
#1 Bubble Publisher and Developer

logo-icon-S-circle

100+ Bubble Templates
25+ Bubble Courses
250+ Bubble Plugins
20+ Bubble Building Blocks
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services
Zero Code Conference Replay - watch all the no-code industry leaders share their expertise and insights on building and scaling startups without code

Hi folks,

We just pushed an update to our Air Native plugin and added a new feature that should help you with user retention – icon badge count :tada:

Feel free to use the push notification workflows with new fields that will add/remove the badges:

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

Our Air Native plugin has been updated, and we have added a new element called Air Native Player - hooray! :tada:

This addition enables users to access a native music player at a fundamental interaction level. This means that you can now play and manage your audio files, even if you have exited the native application. To learn more about this update, please refer to our supporting documentation, which can be found at the following link: Air Native Player.

Moreover, for additional assistance, workflow, and setup examples, we encourage you to visit our test demo page: Zeroqode-demo-29 | Bubble Editor

If you need any help or have questions, just ping us - our Zeroqode Support team and we will be glad to assist.

Cheers,

3 Likes

hi @alexandru ,

I am experiencing an issue with the management of notification badge counts in my iOS app using OneSignal. Currently, the badge count correctly increments with each new notification. However, when the app is opened, the badge count resets to zero, and upon receiving a new notification, the badge count starts again from where it left off plus one, instead of continuing from the current count.
I would like the badge count to only decrease when a specific action is performed within the app, and for the badge to remain visible with the correct count as long as there are unread notifications, even after the app is opened.
Could you please advise on how to maintain the badge count upon app launch and ensure it only decreases based on specific user actions within the app? Are there particular settings or methods in OneSignal that I need to configure to achieve this behavior?

In addition, I am using the badge_type parameter with the value Increase and the badge_count parameter with a negative number, however, Onesignal is sending notification and reducing the badge count. Could you tell me how can I reduce the badge count without sending notification?

Hi @nakanishi.tatsuhiko,
Thank you for your message and sorry for the delays over the weekend.

Can you please confirm that the workflow is from the Live Version of your Bubble editor?

As a workaround in case the Increasing negative value does not work properly - you can use badge_type as β€œSetTo” and as badge_count put the value β€œ1” - when a new Push notification comes - your users will see that they have 1 new notification.

Also to avoid deploying each time the bubble app - you can send a test push notification from your OneSignal Console and play around with badge_type and badge_count values. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope this helps.

If you have additional questions, please let me know. :pray:
Regards, :raised_hands: