Services Plugins FAQs

🥳 Meet Air Native from Zeroqode — the fastest way to convert your Bubble app into Native iOS & Android

Meet Air Native from Zeroqode — the fastest way to convert your Bubble app into Native iOS & Android!

gif

What do you get with Air Native Bundle? :fire:

• Fully configured Android and iOS apps ready to be published
  • Unlimited free rebuilds if you need to change any app settings
  • Push notifications configurations
  • Detailed documentation, as well as useful tips and tricks
  • Quick and attentive support

Learn more on the official page >>

Get all native features — push notifications, photo, GPS tracking, and others with

Air Native Plugin for Bubble! :star_struck:
Learn more on the official page >>

Best regards,

Veronica Kornilova
Marketing Manager @ Zeroqode
#1 Bubble Publisher and Developer

logo-icon-S-circle

100+ Bubble Templates
25+ Bubble Courses
250+ Bubble Plugins
20+ Bubble Building Blocks
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services
Zero Code Conference Replay - watch all the no-code industry leaders share their expertise and insights on building and scaling startups without code

Hello, I am very interested in this new plugin. My question. Does GPS tracking work in background/offline mode like a native application?

1 Like

Hi @nijuste ,

Thanks for reaching out. Since the Bubble app is a web app which requires the online mode to function, your native app will also require the online mode, and specifically for GPS tracking.

The feature that will function in offline is the Offline Storage that is currently in the development stage. All the features can be checked here.

Hope it helps.

Best,
Alex

1 Like

I want to buy this product but there is nothing on your docs page, I have a bubble web application that I want to convert to ios so how much does it cost in total and what do I need to do, please let me know

Hello @cho! Thank you for reaching out.
We’re aware of the issue with the documentation hub and working on it at the moment. Sorry for the inconvenience caused :pray:

Regarding the service to convert your Bubble app into IOS, it will cost you $299
BTW there was an update in price for Air Native Plugin for Bubble, now it will cost you $29 one-time or $10 per month.

Please drop us a line in case additional questions arise

Best regards,

Veronica Kornilova
Marketing Manager @ Zeroqode
#1 Bubble Publisher and Developer

logo-icon-S-circle

100+ Bubble Templates
25+ Bubble Courses
250+ Bubble Plugins
20+ Bubble Building Blocks
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services
Zero Code Conference Replay - watch all the no-code industry leaders share their expertise and insights on building and scaling startups without code

What do I need to do when I pay and what information do I need to provide you with

Hi @cho ,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry about our docs, we had some issues with the whole portal, but everything is back on track now! You can check the Air Native docs here. It comes with all instructions and process description, as well as the required information to be provided.

Basically you simply order the builds from the native page, then fill in the application details from your Zeroqode profile. And our team will handle it.

Best,
Alex

Thank you for the answer.
Do you know when offline tracking functionality might be available?

Hi @nijuste ,

Thanks for feedback. It is challenging to use the offline mode since Bubble is web-based and requires online to function, but our team is working on this matter to offer a solution.

We’ll make sure to notify you once we announce it!

Best,
Alex

Hey, I have purchased the Air native converter on your site.

I was wondering if I need to connect google analytics separately to the app? If so then how do you do it?
Or
Is it going to display the data on the google analytics of my website itself?

TIA

Hi @VinayRathod ,

We can see there is an already posted request here:

As we can understand it is solved so far. :pray:

If you have more questions, just let us know.

Best,
Alex

1 Like

Hey, thanks, I forgot to update it here…

Anyway, I do have query atm…

Do you guys have a guide as to how to install the various features of the air native plugin and how to use them? I tried searching but couldn’t find anything as such…

Can I use Firebase instead of OneSignal… as I am not able to get OneSignal running even after doing everything in the manual at Bubble and at OneSignal and zeroqode

TIA

Btw, I am stuck at a particular junction… while the docs of Air Native Plugins says that to install OneSignal I need to use Player ID, but till the time the users are not populated, how will I have player ID, and there is no mention of using App ID…

Hi @VinayRathod ,

Sorry for delay :pray: Yes this is right, the way this plugin works is actually into a native environment (which requires the Air Native service that wraps your Bubble app into Android and iOS).

You will have the ability to test the plugin thoroughly, with all its native features, but it is required to set it up as per our docs as well.

You don’t have to go public with our app unless ready to do so. You’ll just have the builds to test the plugin (which doesn’t function in your web app by the way).

My colleague Kate has mentioned it rightly :slight_smile:

Let us know if we can help you further.

Best,
Alex

1 Like

Hey
How will the links open in the app that you create from my website?

1. Open the link on the phone’s browser :innocent:

2. Open the way it opens on the webview of let’s say Instagram, with an arrow to send them back to the app :star_struck:

or

1. Open on the app itself and the user will have to reset the app to come back to the actual app :hot_face:

Hi @VinayRathod ,

Thanks for the feedback. So if you’d like to change the pages inside the app like in your web app, this is the same case with the Go to page actions. It will work natively as well. But if you would like to open a third-party service, it will open as an external website.

Hope it helps.

Best,
Alex

1 Like

Hey,
I was wondering, can we use GIFs as splash-screen?

Hi @VinayRathod ,

Thanks for asking. For now, the best option would be choosing a simple .png or .jpg with Air Native. Our team is in the process of adding the .gif files for the Splash Screen as well.

I’ll make sure to notify you as soon as it is added.:pray:

Best,
Alex

1 Like

Hello!

I’d like to launch a workflow (changeroute_url) when my user tap on his Android back button. I have this option with the BDK plugin. I don’t see it with your plugin. Do we have this event? Thanks!