Services Plugins FAQs

@-mention on Slackly

Has anyone implemented an @-mention functionality on the Slackly template?

Hi there @wells.wulsin,

Thanks for reaching out. Please provide us with more information about the issue you are experiencing so we could help you. Would be great if you share screenshots of the problem to better understand it and get back to you with a solution.

Best regards,
Alexandru

Thank you @alexandru for the quick response.

I am trying to implement functionality similar to Slack, Facebook, this forum, etc, where you can mention another user directly, e.g.: ā€œ@alexandruā€.

Below is a screenshot of me trying to do it unsuccessfully in Slackly.

Iā€™m not sure whether Bubble supports this kind of functionality, but please let me know if you have any suggestions for how to do it.

Thanks again!

Hi @wells.wulsin,

Thanks for your feedback. There is an easy way to solve this. We have built a plugin that could satisfy your needs and help you implement the mentioning functionality and many others for your app. You can find the documentation for this plugin here at https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/zq-rte-plugin-2.0 with necessary instructions, and, also a link to our demo app and its editor to see how it works live and check its settings, so you could build your app much faster and easier.

Hope it is helpful!

Best regards,
Alexandru