Services Plugins FAQs

Mobile Menu passing data into URL?

I just installed the ‘Mobile Menu’ plugin. Great! I need to be able to pass ‘unique_id’ to another page to identify a user (in fact a sub_user). Is it something possible to add dynamic into URL?

I will start to use Browser storage (cookie). Can you verify that my ‘private’ version is updated? It’s sound to freeze my system (or a coincidence).

@levon

Just found a bug. When you add a condition (for example if language=spanish) than the menu is broken, repeating himself with both languages.

38%20AM

we’ll check these, thanks!

Hello, we have fixed the bug and enabled dynamic values, please install the latest version of the plugin, refresh the browser and try again
thanks

1 Like

This is Awesome! Faster than expected. Thanks.
update: work perfectly.

1 Like

Hi @levon,

Just found a little ‘bug’, but important in my case. When using Safari in iOS you can ‘Add to home screen’ your app. When opening that app from home screen, it open correctly. When I choose one of the menu selection of Mobile Menu, it open another session of Safari quitting the actual session. My own footer menu doesn’t reacted like this. It work correctly and stay within the same browser. Configuration I’m not aware of?

jm

Hey @johnmark
can you share the preview link and username password (if any) ? we couldn’t reproduce the issue even as we tried hard

1 Like

Hi @levon
Maybe it’s between Bubble and iOS. I was thinking maybe that option in Safari settings… but it didn’t fix the issue. I will update tonight to new iOS version 12. Let see.
It’s sound to have two ways of saving the app on home in ios. My app doesn’t show neither ios header and footer. When I saved zeroqode page with the example of Mobile Menu, opened it, and it showed both header and footer (probably Floating group in Bubble?)

let us know how it goes with ios 12