Templates Plugins Courses

⨁ Modular Text & Docs Editor - New Plugin From Zeroqode

editorjs

This plugin is a next generation block styled editor. Its workspace consists of separate Blocks: paragraphs, headings, images, lists, quotes, etc.
Classic WYSIWYG-editors produce raw HTML-markup with both content data and content appearance. On the contrary, the plugin outputs JSON object with data of each Block.

Key features:

• block-styled editor
  • clean data output in JSON
  • easy to use

Live demo: https://zeroqode-demo-17.bubbleapps.io/editor_js
Plugin page: https://bubble.is/plugin/editorjs---editor-like-gitbook-1561555734584x328454000446537700

Please support us with a retweet

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

Looks interesting Levon. Is it possible to customize the Headers (H1,H2,H3) that are provided to blocks through CSS or Bubble styles?

Perhaps it’d be possible through CSS, but you’d need to experiment with it

Levon, just bought this, very cool. Can you explain how to save content to the database? I am not able to save anything, not through action or auto-save. Thanks!
René

Hi Rene,
thanks, can you show screenshots of your current workflows where you try to save data? We’ll try to help you out
thanks!

Here you go, meanwhile there is no documentation as far as I could see on how to save the content? Please point me to any such documents if available.

@levon I had a look through the documentation again although can’t seem to find any instructions of how to actually store the data. I did see in tour demo you load through search which works for me as well when copying in the json from your demo.

Thanks for helping out. This will be very useful for a new version of Teeming.

Hello @rene, I hope you are doing well so for saving data to the database you have to enable autosave checkbox in Editor properties than you have to set up your event for saving, it may be button click for example. So I create two buttons to demonstrate to you how to save data from EditorJs with the creation of new items and updating the old one. Firstly - the creation action workflow you can find here, the second action workflow you can find here.

I hope it helps you.
Thank you.
BR.