Services Plugins FAQs

Mouse & Element Positions + Draggable plugin: Can this plugin help save x and y coordinates? What if I don't know how to use it?

I need it so users can : drag an element wherever they want on the screen, save its position, and when they come back to this page they will find the elements ordered in the exact way they saved them.

An example is snapchat’s feature that allows you to drag a stickert into your picture, place it anywhere on the screen, and post the picture with the stickert exactly where you put it.
Also, what happens if I purchase this plugin and I don’t know how to use it at all? Is there any support for it?

Hi, @jeddipan33!

I see. I am not sure if it is suitable in your case, because the plugin dragging the element according to the X and Y values only. You can now make multiple elements Draggable at once even without the draggable elements plugin. Please see this thread as a reference for what purposes this plugin can be used: https://forum.bubble.io/t/option-to-lock-an-elements-coordinates-according-to-another-element/18715/4.

Also, to test the plugin please visit the Live Demo page as well as an Editor page. On the Editor page, you are able to see its settings and workflows.

Hope this helps!
Best, Julia.