Services Plugins FAQs

Mouse & Element positions + Move = Draggable Elements

Hi guys,

First of all: This is a great plugin. Before I buy it, I would have 2-3 questions/remarks:

1) Marking elements when moving
When moving an element, other elements get “marked” (as in mark text) while I move the element. I used some custom HTML in bubble to turn this off. But maybe it can be built into the plugin? With the free “Draggable Elements” from Bubble I don’t have this issue.

I used this but I am not sure if it will work on all types of browsers etc.

“body{ -webkit-touch-callout: none; -webkit-user-select: none; -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none; }”

2) Swap Elements to each other
Can you include a feature to make the elements “snap” to each other? Just like the function in the bubble editor. This would be a great feature and a good added value vs. the free draggable elements plugin. A couple of people have raised this question in the past in the Bubble forum. Or is this something that can be done directly via bubble/CSS/HTML or would a plugin be necessary?

https://zeroqode-demo-10.bubbleapps.io/mouse-position

**3) “When this drag/dropGroup is hovered”
So, the draggable elements plugin has this feature. Any chance you can built something similar into this plugin?

Again, thanks and looking forward to your reply.

Hi @pbimweb,

Thanks for reaching out.

Sorry but it is a bit hard to understand what you’re trying to turn off via our plugin. Our plugin is simply detecting the end user controls and lets you drag the elements on the page if you will, among with other features like getting the position and changing the position. This plugin doesn’t mark other elements when moving.

But in case you want to add custom HTML/CSS to you page to target the element and change its appearance, it should be possible.

We’ll consider the feedback for future updates if feasible, but you could try to use custom HTML/CSS if you will.

It is not available unfortunately, but we’ll add it to the roadmap feature list and see how feasible it is. :pray:

Hope it helps.

Best,
Alex

Hi,

Thank you for the through reply. Regarding 2) Snap Elements to each other, is this something you can help me with? Ideally something that I can later maintain myself. If yes, can you send me a DM with a quote? Thank you

Hi @pbimweb,

Thanks for feedback. Yes, I’ll send a DM to let you know about our services.

Alex