Services Plugins FAQs

Moviely Theme Is Broken

Hello, I purchased the Moviely theme and it does not work correctly.

1. It has a banner in the top that I need to remove
  2. The home page has flaws see below image. The right of the page has an extra white framed the bar has a haze to it.

Hi doopli,
sorry that I can’t help. I also just purchased the template today. Does it show the test data when you deploy it?

Hi, @doopli!

Thanks for reaching out!

@doopli, to see the steps how to remove the banner, please hit the “Remove bunner” text on the top right-hand corner. Carefully follow the steps and you’ll successfully manage to remove it.

Unfortunately, this issue is not reproducing on our Live Demo page. In this case, could you, please, share a bit more details here like steps to reproduce this issue. I mean, what exactly you did to receive this problem. Have you made any changes to the template after which the problem appeared? Thanks.

Best, Julia.

Hi, @tools!

Please make sure that you have deployed the app and database as well. For example, when you make changes in the database, to see them in a Live version, you need to deploy the database too. See screenshots below as a sample.

Here is a reference of how Maintaining an Application that could be helpful: https://manual.bubble.io/maintaining-an-application .

One more thing :slightly_smiling_face:, just in case, keep in mind that the template contains all data about films, series, actors, images that is pulled through the API. Here is the documentation page where you can find info regarding this.

Hope this helps!
Best, Julia.