Services Plugins FAQs

Multi-file uploader

Encountered an annoying little bug. when i remove a file from a list to be uploaded the state of ‘uploader is empty’ goes to ‘yes’ even if I have another file to upload

Hi, @mike4!

Thanks for reaching out!

Apologies for a slow replay due to weekends. Let me check this carefully and I’ll get back to you asap. Thanks for understanding :pray:

Best, Julia.

Hi, @mike4!

Hope you are doing well!

So, could you please clarify one thing; do you have a couple of multi-uploaders on the page or just one? And if you have two or more, then do you try to upload files in several at the same time?

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Best, Julia.

Hi @Julia,

I only have one mutli-uploader on the page.

Regards,

Mike

Hi, @mike4!

As long as we cannot reproduce this issue on our side, could you , please, add our support@zeroqode.com account to your collaborator’s list in Settings -> Collaboration so we could check the issue inside your application. Plus, please tell us the name of your Bubble application and page name where you develop it, it would be way easier for us to help you solve the issues.

Note: Don’t pay attention to the alert message regarding Professional Plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add as to your collaborator’s list.

Best, Julia.

Hi, @mike4!

I’m reaching out to you to notify that we have fixed the bug. Please upgrade the plugin to the latest version, refresh your app and give it a try again.

Note: every time you upload a file to see the plugin state is changed you need to click on the element again. Here is a screencast: https://www.loom.com/share/6c53043766f2462b9635505964668339

Best, Julia.