Services Plugins FAQs

Multi-Uploader is Empty? bug

Hello Hope you all are well!

I’ve created a workflow where i only want the uploader to start if the uploader isn’t empty, however, the ‘uploader is empty’ condition always seems to be yes even when i put the file in. I dont think i am doing anything wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

Video:

Also, just a side note, the aws uploader seems to have a lot more features and such with it, is there any chance that can be used or updated to be able to upload to azure? (happy to pay for the update)

Hi @haydos99,

Thanks for reaching out. Please let us investigate this request and get back to you asap!

Best,
Alex

Hey Sorry @alexandru

Any luck on this?

Hi @haydos99,

Thanks for catching up. Yes, we just deployed the fix to live. Please upgrade the plugin to the latest version, refresh your app and give it a try again.

Best,
Alex

cheers @alexandru ! ill check it out. is there any reason as to why the uploader in blue now? (sorry for al annoying questions)

1 Like

Sorry another thing, doesnt seem to expand with the group anymore when you put files in the uploader

1 Like

@alexandru I’m encountering the same issues

@alexandru to add to this, there is another bug - the plugin is not registering when it is empty. So if you try to run a workflow with a condition ('when uploader A is empty) it throws an error.

When uploading an image and initialising through a workflow the following issue is shown:

Hi guys,

Thanks for feedback.

@haydos99 this is a new feature, you can actually change the color of the container in the plugin element settings.

@mike4, @haydos99 please let us check on this one and get back to you asap! We updated the library which this plugin is based on, and perhaps there are some conflicts.

Please let us investigate these 2 troubles as well, and get back asap.

Best,
Alex

Hi guys,

@mike4 We have fixed the action error, please upgrade to the latest version, refresh your app and give it a try again.

However, @mike4 @haydos99, we cannot replicate this issue on our side:

Could you please send a couple of screenshots of your group settings, as well as plugin element settings (so we can see all the fields and checkboxes please).

Also, what OS and browser versions are you using to develop and test the app?

Best,
Alex

Hi @alexandru here are some screenshots showing the element expanding outside of its parent group.

Hi @mike4,

Sorry but we are not able to reproduce this issue on our side. Please share the following details as well:

And add our support@zeroqode.com account to your Settings -> Collaboration tab (ignore the message regarding app plan). Tell us the app name and page name where this occurs on test.

We’ll investigate it inside your app then get back to you asap.

Best,
Alex

hey @alexandru

sorry for slow reply, jsut been busy

yes sorry idk how i missed the background input, i was looking for it, jsut kept missing it

Regarding the group not expanding I’ve made a video (it works with non-preview of images, just preview of images if doesn’t expand correctly)

Ive also added you as collaborate on my app
name: air-ie
uploader page: test_uploader

Cheers dude

Hi @haydos99,

Thanks a lot! We are already investigating this bug. Please let us fix it asap then get back to you with working solutions!

Best,
Alex

Hi guys @mike4 @haydos99 ,

We have fixed the plugin. Please upgrade to the latest version, refresh your app and give it a try again!

Best,
Alex

1 Like

Working well, cheers!

1 Like

Hi @mike4,

Thanks for feedback! If you like our plugin so far, could you please rate it by going to Plugins tab? Find it by name and give as many stars as it deserves. The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to build great plugins!

Best,
Alex