Services Plugins FAQs

Multi Uploader Questions

Hi, I am thinking about buying the multi uploader plugin by zeroqode but I have some questions about it.

1. The first upload seems to let me upload any type of file but when I want to upload the second time it tells me that it only accepts xls. and csv. formats only. What I realized later that after the first time it only takes xls. and csv. formats and event if it doesn’t upload and I try to upload again, it accepts all formats.
  2. Can I make it preview like this (in the image, listed in one cell horizontally. Can I do this in bubble?)? and on what server are these files getting on?

Hello @markhallak
Let me provide insight.

1. The plugin element comes with option to validate Files:

which means that the 1st uploader on the demo page accepts all types of files, however the second one is set to only validate the ms-excel, csv types:

1. Unfortunately, currently plugin will display the list only vertically when you’re uploading it via element.

However you can use the AWS Uploader which can display the uploaded preview content vertically in the container - #1 AWS File uploader - Any size Plugin for Bubble | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Dumitru.

Hello, thank you for providing insight!

Hello again. I have new questions regarding these 2 plugins and their features. I am thinking seriously about buying one of them, so I want to make sure that I am buying the right one.

1. It is important to me that the files are listed in this way as shown in the image below (Image 1) (Each file in a cell in a repeating group). I achieved this by using multi file uploader by bubble.
  2. You said that AWS uploader give me live preview content. Do you confirm?
  3. Is there a size limit in each of them? (I want unlimited size)
  4. Can I upload any type of file (Video formats, Photo formats, word, excel, zip files…) using any of them?
  5. It is important to me that any file I upload using any of the plugins (Multi Uploader or AWS Uploader) be stored and accessible by me be listed on a page where it will be separated into 3 parts: Documents, Photos, Videos. I want the files I upload to be recognized as photos, documents and videos according to their format by Bubble (Repeating group). I want the photo value to be shown in the repeating group. I suppose that I will be using links to achieve this. (Image 2 and 3)
  6. I am a beginner and I may ask for help. IF I buy any of your plugins will you help me?

(Image 1)

(Image 2)

(Image 3)

Before I buy any product, I make sure of everything I want is available and to exceed my expectations and that is my right. So hopefully all my questions will be answered.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Mark

Hello Mark.

Let me try to offer insight on the matter.

1. It looks like you using the RG in a horizontal scrolling way to display your content. If you had set your type of content and data source to display the files this way, using the output state of the bubble uploader, it should be possible to make it the same using AWS uploader or Multiuploader.

2. The AWS uploader has option to enable preview

3. Both Multiuploader and AWS Uploader have File Size validation, by setting the file size limit or removing altogether

1. There aren’t restrictions on file types which are possible to upload, however both plugins provide option to restrict mimetype of uploaded files

1. The settings which you’re configuring for either of the plugins is up to you, how you create the workflow and accessibility of the files , so if you change the current default bubble uploader to one of plugins you’ll need to set the logic accordingly

2. We provide assistance and support are to answering general questions regarding our products and providing guidance through our forum, we have a dedicated team which offers support! :slight_smile:

In order to understand if need the plugins. as well as make sure it fits within your required functionality, we are providing the opportunity to demo it. We strongly encourage you to test the product, check the documentation , also you can subscribe to a plugin and try - you will be charged only for the actual days used, the fee is added to the monthly bill (or yearly if the user is on a yearly plan), and the amount is prorated. If you subscribe to a plugin for one day you’ll end up being charged for this plugin fee / 31 so it won’t cost you much.

Hope this helps you decide :pray:

Regards,
Dumitru.

Hello, it helped me to decide. Thank you so much!

1 Like