Services Plugins FAQs

Multi-Uploader styling issues

Hi.

We have an issue with the Multi-Uploader plugin, in particular with the styling. From time to time, when we upload multiple files, the plugin doesn’t stretch the page, it actually goes underneath the elements after it.

You can see it happening in the following video (48’’): Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software

Thanks.

Hello, @miguel
Thanks for reporting your issue.

Please allow us to check this issue internally and to revert with an update from our side at the nearest time. Thanks for the understanding :pray:

Best regards,

1 Like

Hello @Ecaterina, any updates on this?

Thanks

Hello, @miguel
Thanks for your patience and sorry for our late reply.

Please note that our developer team is working on fixing this issue. We hope that this process will be finished by the end of this week :pray:
I will notify you once the new plugin’s version will be deployed.

Best regards,

Hello, @miguel
Thank you again for your time :pray:

By this message, I would like to notify you that the issue with the stretching and style of the uploader element were fixed and now, it works properly.
Please upgrade the plugin to the latest version (2.50.0) and give it a try.

Hope this upgrade will help you.
Best regards,

Hi @Ecaterina

This problem is still happening

Hello, @miguel

Please allow me to recommend you the next steps:

• delete the plugin element from your page;
  • check if you have upgraded the plugin within your application;
  • place the plugin element one more time and place the elements as you need.

If these steps will not help you, please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application. This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.
Regards,