Services Plugins FAQs

Multiple shipping addresses at checkout

Hi guys, I’m new to bubble and wanted to know if anyone knows how I can solve these two problems I have:

1. I want buyers on my website to be able to buy an item and also gift an item to someone for free.
    Meaning that the moment they add a certain item to their carts, they are able to add another item to cart for free. Another example would be that I put a pair of shoes in my cart which then unlocks the ability to choose and gift similar shoes on the website for the same price.

2. After the buyer has chosen their item(s) along with their gifted item(s) that they want to send to someone at the checkout they will be able to put in their address to ship the item that they paid for and right underneath also be able to ship the gifted item to whomever they are sending it to on the same checkout page. Finally, the buyer would only be charge at checkout for the first item they put in their cart as well as the the shipping for that item and the shipping for the gifted item.

I know this is a lot of information but hopefully someone here can help!

Hello @david6, thank you for your message.

It seems like it would be much better if you post your request on Bubble Forum :slightly_smiling_face:
Generally, our Support team work on user’s requests on this forum, which are related to our products and customer development consulting is beyond our service. Sorry for this :pray:

Still, I’d like to try to help you with your questions.
You could add the same amount of credit to the user’s account after he chooses a product from the shop, then notify him that he could use the amount to get a gift and afterward send it to someone.

It will be needed to create two different checkout pages/blocks that will eventually have two different options for entering the delivery addresses.

Here is an interesting post I could find, where multiples orders are created from the same checkout - Multiple orders from single checkout flow - marketplace - Need help - Bubble Forum

Hope this helps, drop us a line in case there is something else we could assist you with.