Services Plugins FAQs

My template isn't loading

I purchased the Pinterest template about a month ago. Up until today, it has been working fine. Now when I use the demo, none of my pins/boards are showing. Nor are my logins working. Can someone please assist? I have demos with potential clients set up for tomorrow.

Thanks

Hello @theforefrontatl

Thank you for reaching out.

Indeed, the demo page’s behavior is quite strange, we will check what might be the issue, and I’ll get back to you as soon as I have any updates regarding the issue. In the meantime, I would like to kindly ask you to record a video showing the issue that you have on your side, it will also help us to investigate and understand your request a little bit better.

Have a great day!

Here’s a link showing the errors. My pins aren’t loading on my home page or profile. When I go to login to the account I created, it says the user doesn’t exist. ZeroQode issue (private) - YouTube

Thank you for the video @theforefrontatl

I’ve passed your case and the video you’ve provided to our developers, and I’ll get back to you once I have any news.

In case you have any other questions, simply let me know :slight_smile:

Take care.

Hi! Are there any updates on this? It’s been about a week and a half and I’m unable to use the template that I built out - it’s setting things back for me a lot. I’m hoping I will not have to rebuild it. Please let me know what you’d advise or if there are any updates. Thanks

Thank you for your patience @theforefrontatl

We have fixed the issue where the template would not show the pins, the issue was in the data source and it was empty on our demo page. You can either create a new template copy to see the changes and compare it with your current page, or change the data source for the group manually.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Have a great day :slight_smile:

Thank you. How can I change the data group manually? I certainly do not wish to rebuild the template if I do not have to.

Will this be an issue I should except or may occur moving forward?

Thanks

The data source should be changed for the “New Pins” element. Do a search for and then search for pins in the DB.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you… will I need to go and re-add the previous pins that were added already?

If the pins are already in the database then you won’t have to add the pins again. It simply searches the pins that are in the database and shows them on the index page.

In case you have any other questions, simply let me know.