Services Plugins FAQs

Native apps - how to change logo + splash screen?

Hello,

Could you please guide me how to change your logo and replace it with mine as well as change the splash screen ?

Thank you

Hi,

For iOS:
To change the images in the app. Just open the project folder and look for Images.xcassets.
In there you will find all the images that are used in the app. Just replace this images with your own. Make sure the resolutions are the same.
AppIcon.appiconset and splash.imageset are important.

For Android:

Same thing just look for this folder shown on this image:

Best

Thank you for your prompt response. I have managed to replace the png files with my own .png files. However, I tried to archive the app in xcode with my developer account (using my ios distribution profile), but currently I am getting an error message saying:

Code signing “GCDWebServer.framework” failed.

I would appreciate if you could tell me how to fix this error.

Thank you very much for your advice.

Regards,

Michalis

I just tried this so that should work just fine. You probably didn’t setup the signing process right. Make sure you have an Apple Developer account and before archiving you need to add the app on iTunes Connect. Here are few videos from youtube that can help.

Best

Thanks again for your reply. I have tried to submit the app but I got rejected by Apple for the following reason:

“Your app declares support for location in the UIBackgroundModes key in your Info.plist file but does not have any features that require persistent location. Apps that declare support for location in the UIBackgroundModes key in your Info.plist file must have features that require persistent location.”
“To resolve this issue, please revise your app to include features that require the persistent use of real-time location updates while the app is in the background.”

I would like to completely remove support for location.
Could you please kindly advise me how to do that?

Thanks a lot. Much appreciated for all you have done so far.

Regards,

Michalis

You need to set GPS to NO in Zeroqode.plist file if your app will not use location.

Also you need to open Capabilities tab and uncheck all that you will not use in the app.