Services Plugins FAQs

Need a bar chart with zero line

Hello @debbie, :wave:

Thank you for your message.

Regarding the first option of having a horizontal grid line at the zero mark, unfortunately, this is not possible due to the limitations of the library which is used in the plugin.

However, the ability to have bars in different colors depending on whether the values are positive or negative – has already been introduced in the plugin. This feature should allow you to visually differentiate positive and negative values effectively.

If you have any more questions, don’t hesitate to reach out.

Happy New Year 2024 :dragon:

Best Regards,
Daniel.

Hi Daniel

Sorry if I’m missing something obvious, but I can’t see a setting that lets me specify a different colour for a single series depending on whether it’s a positive or negative value?

Best regards
Debbie

1 Like

Hello @debbie, :wave:

No need to apologize, I’m here to assist you. For specifying different colors for positive or negative values in a single series, you should look for the ‘Range’ setting within the bar chart’s appearance settings. This feature allows you to define color ranges based on the value ranges, and you can set distinct colors for your positive and negative values there. Please see screenshot for reference:

Also, for your convenience, you could check this test page, where these settings are applied to the bar chart: Ezcodedemo2 | Bubble Editor

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Daniel.

Hi Daniel

Perfect - that works!

Thank you very much.
Debbie

1 Like

Hi again @debbie, :wave:

Glad to be helpful. Please feel free to reach us again when you need some help or assistance. It will be a pleasure to cooperate. :slightly_smiling_face:

By the way, if you like our plugin you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves. We would appreciate it a lot!

Take care!

Best Regards,
Daniel.