Services Plugins FAQs

NEED FIX - Air Date/Time picker on update action not working

Hello there,
I have installed the Air Date / Time picker and I love it! BUT I have a small issue…

I have a date selection fiels, and I want to update a text based on the date, for example if the persom selects a date in the future, the text changes from “Past” to “Future”. It’s working perfectly if I click on the “OK” button on the calendar view:
Capture d’écran, le 2024-03-11 à 09.12.27

But if I select a date, even after deactivating the option to showthe OK button, to hide the picker when a date is selected etc… the action in my workflow is not triggered… It’s triggered only if I click on the OK button.
Capture d’écran, le 2024-03-11 à 09.15.39

Any idea how to fix this by chance? :slight_smile:

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey there, doe anyone else have this issue?

Hi @christophe.asselinde, :wave:

Thank you for sharing the details. I’m glad to hear you love our plugin. :slightly_smiling_face:

The workflow should trigger with any date change if the picker is set up to confirm the date selection without needing to press “OK”. If this isn’t happening, it could be due to the way the plugin events are configured in your app or a potential bug.

Here’s what I suggest:

1. Please update to the latest version 3.86.0 - Fixed Timezone feature and the element interaction. It is a recent bug fix that adressed different issues, so it might fix yours as well.

2. Review the conditional logic you’re using to change the text from “Past” to “Future”. Make sure it’s associated with the date value change, not the “OK” button click event.

If after plugin update the issue still isn’t resolved, please provide a Loom video demonstrating workflows and the issue happening, it would help us in investigating the bug. :pray:

Hope this helps, and I look forward to assisting you further if needed!

Best regards,
Daniel.

1 Like

Hey @Daniel.P
Upgrading to a new version fixed the issue, thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi again @christophe.asselinde, :wave:

Glad to be helpful. Please feel free to reach us again when you need some help or assistance. It will be a pleasure to cooperate. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you’re enjoying our plugins, we’d love for you to rate them. Simply go to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor, search for the plugin by name, and award it the stars you think it deserves. Your support would mean a great deal to us!

Furthermore, if you’re willing to share your entire experience with Zeroqode, we invite you to do so at: Review. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us and the Bubble community, as it motivates us to continue developing outstanding products and maintaining excellent customer service. :blush:

Thank you again, and I wish you an amazing day ahead. If there’s anything more you need or questions you have, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I’m here to support you. :pray:

Best wishes,
Daniel.

1 Like