Services Plugins FAQs

Need help on Extended Google Analytics

Hello,
I’m developping an advanced joab board on bubble and I would like to use your Extended Google Analytics plugin to show the number of view of a job offer page in the recruiter space.
I think I correctly configure the Google API (installation of the API, service count, API key) and the plugin with the corresponding information (like in your demo) but I’m not able to retrieve any data.
Do you have a kind of tuto to help me ?
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Hello, @adeline
Thanks for reaching out.

Can you please let me know if you configured all the plugin’s keys?

I suppose that the issue is related to the keys ( or their absence). Also, please let me know how you have configured your workflow.

I’m looking to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback.
Concerning the configuration of the plugin 's keys, I guess it’s ok…
Here is what I’ve made :

In the App ID / API key, I putted the unique ID of the service account I created
In the App secret, I putted the key I generated for this service account
That’s about all ! Maybe I miss something…
Thanks a lot !

Hello, @adeline
Thanks for these details.

Additionally, can you please provide some screenshots of your current settings for retrieving the data through the plugin?
I need to understand how you configured not an only plugin, but the calls you are using.

Our team started an investigation of this plugin’s performance and will significantly improve its description, so you will be able to follow it for configuring this product.

Best regards,

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback !
Here is what I did to try to show the number of sessions on my website :

Not sure it’s the right way to do…

Thanks again !

Hello, @adeline
Thanks for the screenshot.

We are still investigating the plugin’s behavior. We need some time for testing different scenarios with this plugin.
Immediately after finishing this process, I will revert with an update to you.

Best regards,

Hello, @adeline
Thanks for your patience.

By this message, I would like to notify you that our team fixed the plugin and updated it.
Please upgrade the plugin’s version to 1.13.0 and give it a try.

In case it still will not work on your side, please make sure that you connected Google Analytics to your account.

I’m looking to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,

Hello @Ecaterina
Thanks for your feedback.
I guess I’m not using the plugin properly…
I connected google analytics with a service account but no Oauth authent, is it ok ?

Hello, @adeline

In order to receive the information, you need to authorize into your Bubble Application with the account, which is connected to Google Analytics.
It will not retrieve the information in case you are not logged in to the application with this account.

Can you please describe to me in detail how exactly you are trying to use the plugin?

Allow me to mention that we are working on the plugin documentation and it will be ready at the nearest time.

I am looking to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,