Services Plugins FAQs

Need help setting up Stripe Marketplace Express with Connect split payments

Hi I am using the template “Donations like Ko-Fi” with the plugin Stripe Marketplace Express. I need some help with my workflow when I connect a Seller to a Customer for a splitpayment sale.

• I was able to properly connect a seller to stripe as merchant wit acct_id.
    Stripe Connect - Complete

I made sure that my connect workflow creates a seller with Capabilities: card_payments.
I also checked that this merchant has all capabilities enabled in Stripes Dashboard.

I was able to create and store card_id for a credit card (from input form) as card_id value in my users database along with the Stripe Customer ID cus_id.
card_id cus_id

When I run this workflow by purchasing from my registered seller in the name of the customer with card_id I am getting an HTTP 400 error.

error1
error2

I guess the price calculation is not correct. But I am not getting it right.
price-calculation

Hello, @norman. Thanks for reaching out.

Let us please check your request. It might take some time due to the upcoming weekend so please be patient with us. :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a good day.

1 Like

Hello @norman,
Thank you for your message and sorry for the late reply due to the weekend.
We kindly appreciate you using the Stripe Marketplace Express Plugin.

Have you tried using the step-by-step mode from the Bubble debugger to actually see the value of your expression for App Fee and Amount?
As the error message says, the minimum amount must convert to at least 50 cents.
Please note that all amounts in Stripe’s API are in cents, so the amount must be at least 50 when creating a charge.

Below you can see the workflow from the plugin’s demo page run in step-by-step mode.

Please make sure the amount value and the app fee are correct and are converted to at least 50 cents.

Thank you for your understanding and looking forward to your reply.
Best regards,

@Igor thanks Igor. I needed to add *100 for the amount. Now it works.

2 Likes

Hi @norman,
You are very welcome.

Glad that you solved the issue. :slight_smile:

Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information related to our plugins.
Best regards,