Services Plugins FAQs

Need help with Delivery App

Hello is there a template for an on demmand delivery app with driver tracking from point a to point b.

Hello @getmyappio, Thank you for your interest in our products.

Unfortunately, we have no template designed especially for this only functionality. Generally, we are adding geolocation-related features to delivery templates like Eaty and Ridely. Thus, I’d like to suggest you check them.

Eaty: Eaty - Food Delivery like Uber Eats | No-Code Template by Zeroqode

Ridely: Ridely - Taxi /Ride Sharing like Uber | No-Code Template by Zeroqode

Let me please also note that the actual live geo-tracking is not developed in these templates. Please test the template demo carefully first. Anyway, all our templates are fully customizable, so you can change or add any feature you want, to fit your requirements: design, workflows, database, and all the settings like domain, and add the landing page as well.

Please note, that the easiness of the template customization process depends only on your Bubble skills. That’s why we always recommend to all our users to have some solid Bubble skills before starting the template customization and of course to read the template Documentation, watch Video Overview, and try the Demo version.

If there are any other questions, please, let me know.

Best regards,
Gulce