Services Plugins FAQs

Need help with Twilio plugin

Hi,

I need help with the Twilio plugin. I’ve followed the plugin’s documentation and I’m not able to send any text. I’ve bought a Twilio phone number (3 days ago), my number is verified, and I have credit. Can I get help with the settings for the plugins? I’ve correctly encoded the account sid and access token.

I’m not adding the ‘+’ before the number, it seems that the plugin is doing that.

Hi, @dgddevops!

Thanks for reaching out!

Let us check this carefully. Meanwhile, could you please clear cash and cookies in the browser, or use another browser, or an incognito mode and give it another try?
If you are still facing problems, please share workflow screenshots with plugin action and screenshots of how you indicate the phone number to help you better. I mean the screenshots of the page where the plugin is set up and how exactly the data is indicated. Thanks for understanding! :pray:

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Best, Julia.

Hi, @dgddevops!

I’m reaching out to you with an update. We have checked the plugin and fixed a minor bug. Could you please test it once again with your verified phone number. If you face any errors, please share a screenshot in order to investigate the issue.

In case if you have already bought this plugin, to be able to see its update, please install the plugin’s latest version, refresh the browser and give it another try.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Best, Julia.

Hi @Julia — I recently installed the Twilio plugin on my Bubble App and am running into the same issue here where the plugin seems to be adding a + in front of the recipients phone number.

Could you help me figure out how to fix this?

Here’s a screenshot of the error I’ve been receiving.

[image]

Hi @nrovall, thanks for reaching out,

For your workflow, please use the action which doesn’t contain the “deprecated” word.

In case any issue will persist, please dro a message here.

Regards,

That worked! Thank you! @Serg

1 Like

@nrovall thanks for letting me know that if works now :blush:

If you like our plugin, we would be grateful if you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and it gives it as many stars as it deserves

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble.

Have a good day!

Regards,