Services Plugins FAQs

Need plugin help

I am trying to integrate zoom to my bubble app using colibri.ai product from marketplace. Is there a way l can do that and generate api key and secret key to make use of?

Hello @wuraolaayomide2019 ,
Thank you for reaching out.

Kindly note that our support services are dedicated to assisting with plugins from Zeroqode. We strive to offer comprehensive support and ensure the best possible experience with our range of products.

I am trying to integrate zoom to my bubble app using colibri.ai product from marketplace. Is there a way l can do that and generate api key and secret key to make use of?

For inquiries or assistance related to third-party plugins, such as the one from Colibri AI, we recommend reaching out directly to their support team. They are best equipped to provide the most relevant and effective guidance, as they have in-depth knowledge of their products.

You can usually find contact details for support on their official website or within the documentation that comes with the plugin. This ensures that you’re getting specialized assistance tailored to your needs.

If you have any other plugin-related questions don’t hesitate to reach out.
Have a nice day! :sunny: