Services Plugins FAQs

Need "reset" action for Bubble Page to PDF converter

Hi team!
I am faced with the problem that the element doesn’t have “reset” option. I need to generate a pdf invoice and send it by email then. I see that there is a function “when the element is finished” or I can use the function “when the element url is not empty”. I use this for “do when condition is true”. However, the client complained that this does not work the second time when he wants to generate and send the invoice again. The element remains the same status and url (if I am on the same page), and thus my condition is not fulfilled and I cannot track when to send an email.

Please help me! It’s a very important feature for my client. Thanks in advance!

@Gulce @Stephan please help :pray:

Hello @alesya.m,
Thank you for reaching out and for your purchase. :slightly_smiling_face:

I am faced with the problem that the element doesn’t have “reset” option.

Your feedback is apreciated, i have passed this information to our dev team, and they are currently looking into possible solutions to add an event or action that will reset the Output file URL state, i will make sure to inform you once there is any updates on that.

Let me know if you have any other plugin related questions in the meantime.
Have a nice day! :sunny:

1 Like

Hey @alesya.m ,
Igor here from the Zerqoode Support Team. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope you’re doing well! :raised_hands:

I’m glad to inform you that we’ve upgraded the Page to PDF converter Plugin to Version 1.131.0. In this update we’ve added an action to reset the states belonging to the plugin, also we’ve added a state with the name of the file saved in the S3

Could you please update the plugin on your app to the latest version, test it, and let me know how it performs for you?

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Looking forward to your feedback. :pray:

By the way, if you enjoy using our plugins don’t forget that you can rate them by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves. We greatly appreciate it and it will motivate us to continue adding new features and improvements. :rocket:

Best regards,

1 Like

Hello @alesya.m ,
I hope your day is going well🙂

I’d like to know if you had the opportunity to install the latest update and if it helped with the issue you were encountering. Your feedback on this is important to us!

If you find the update and our service great, we’d be incredibly grateful if you could leave us a review. You can rate PDF Converter by going to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor.

Your feedback not only helps us but also motivates our team to continue providing excellent service and support.:pray:

If you have any more questions or need further support down the line, don’t hesitate to reach out. I am here to help!
Have a nice day!

Hello colleagues,
Alesya is currently on vacation.
I updated the plugin and added the “reset” action to the workflow. Now it works fine.
Many thanks for your help and support!

3 Likes

Hello @igor.t
I hope you and Alesya are doing well. :slightly_smiling_face:

I updated the plugin and added the “reset” action to the workflow. Now it works fine.
Many thanks for your help and support!

It’s our pleasure to be helpful, if the plugin is now functioning well and you don’t have any other issues, we would be grateful if you could take a moment to share your experience with Zeroqode at: Review.

Alternatively, you can leave a review by going to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor and giving it as many stars as it deserves.

Your feedback would make our day at the Support team and motivate us to continue developing outstanding products and maintaining excellent customer service. :blush:

If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Have a nice day! :sunny: