Services Plugins FAQs

Need to configure Giftbit API

Hi there,

I have problem to configure Giftbit API to pull data but it’s seems not working for me.

I’m unable to configure admin side backend dashboard and data. I have attached the screenshot for your reference.

Please help me and I’m stuck and 60 errors related to this.

Thanks!

Hi @abhiz.nandan18,

Thanks for reaching out. For our Couponly template, please make sure to follow this guidance here https://docs.zeroqode.com/templates/couponly-deals-and-coupons-template as it includes the necessary instructions with steps to follow. Then give it a try again.

Best,
Alex

Yes, I tried as per document but no luck and not able to reflect data from Giftbit.

Hi @abhiz.nandan18,

Thanks for feedback. In order to see the results, you actually have to Preview your application, as based on provided screenshots you’re not able to see Giftbit data because you’re in your editor environment. Please try to follow the instructions below:

1. make sure whether everything is configured as per docs, especially this section, because if you follow all steps strictly, you should be able to successfully test your Giftbit data
  2. check on Admin section as well, so you’ll be able to use dashboard features in your front-end and make the adjustments if you will
  3. in case you experience the same issues, please provide the following details:
  • describe what the issue is
  • describe what exactly you’re trying to accomplish
  • the exact steps to reproduce the issue
  • screenshots and/or screencast of your app and workflow settings, especially when the problem is triggered
  • console logs in case of errors, browser and OS version
  • issues messages within your editor

This way, we can get a better troubleshooting and provide a feedback asap.