Services Plugins FAQs

News Aggregator & Blog - New Template from Zeroqode

Hey Zeroqoders
one more template from Zeroqode today
This fully responsive template is a blog and news aggregator app similar to digg.com. Users can create video or text articles, upvote content and browse through categories

and a screenshot:
digest-template%20text

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

let’s stay in touch on twitter!

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

1 Like

Guys, This is not responsive at all by default. I had to change quite a few things. Really poor effort in this case, with nowhere near enough final testing completed.

Hi Harry,
can you please share a few screenshots to demonstrate what you mean? We have tested on our devices but responsive sometimes is tricky and may behave differently on certain phones.
Please let me know and we’ll of course fix any bugs with the responsive settings
Thanks
Levon

Are you able to test this before purchasing? I’m interested but I want to use it to collect articles from a number of sources I already read. I just want to build a single source. From the demo it looks like you can only load your own content. Can you link to existing content?
Thanks

Hi @ninabaksh, thanks for reaching out and sorry for the delayed reply (due to the weekend).

Unfortunately, there is no trial for our templates but you can check the preview link of the template to make sure the template looks and works as expected.

Within the current template functionality, you are able to link an existing video URL to the post.
I’m afraid that currently, the template doesn’t provide any other possibilities to link already existing content sources. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kindly note that as all our templates are fully customizable, such feature could be added through application customization (corresponding Bubble skills are required).

Please let me know if I can help with any other template-related questions :wink: :wink:.
Regards,