Services Plugins FAQs

Nextdoorly template multiple bugs

Hi! I bought Nextdoorly template and Im quite dissapointed with the functioning and overall look of it.
I found several bugs on it so far:

1. when trying to edit a group, instead you create a group
  2. chat is not visible on mobile view
  3. pictures on desktop view have wrong dimentions
  4. overall look of the templete styles differ to the youtube video.

Hi @estelasmillan, thanks for reaching.
We are sorry to hear that the Nextdoorly template didn’t fit your expectations. Each of our templates has a demo page available for testing purposes, so users can test them prior to purchase.

Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce this issue on our side. Please share a screencast of the use case flow, it will allow us to identify any issue much faster.

Yes, the actual template build looks a bit different from the one shown in the video, as the template design has been improved a bit, and a few fixes were applied.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

@estelasmillan thank you for the provided video.

It might be possible that your copy of the template is related to one of the previously available versions, as the reported issues can’t be reproduced on the currently deployed live demo page: https://nextdoor.bubbleapps.io/

A solution, in this case, would be to create a new app, on the base of the currently available version.
For that, just press the “New app” on the Bubble home page, and select the required template from the dropdown.
Example:

Please note that in a few days, the Nextdooly template will receive an update, that will make it use the new responsive engine and also has a few small bugs fixed.

To benefit from the most updated version, you need to wait a few more days before creating a new template copy on your account.

If this might be convenient for you, please let me know :pray:
Once the update will become available, I will let you know asap.

Regards,

How many days? Yes it will be very convenient. Thank you

Hi @estelasmillan, I’m afraid I can’t provide a precise date when the update will become available.
The template is passing now through the last QA tests and once they will be finished, the newest version will be deployed.
I will announce it here and on the official thread too.

Regards,

1 Like

Hi @estelasmillan, thank you for your patience :pray:

The Nextdoorly template build has been updated to a new version, so now you can create a new app using the Nextdoorly updated build.

Please let us know if there are any other questions that I can help with about our templates :wink:

Have a nice day!

Regards,

1 Like

Did the bugs that you reported get fixed?

I could not use this template at all.

Hi @estelasmillan,
Sorry to hear about the inconveniences met during our template use.

Please let me know if after creating a new template copy (which contains all updates mentioned above) you still encounter any difficulties (please provide examples also).

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

Hi @Serg I found the template very difficult to understand the logic with is built. So customizations for my use case were very difficult to implement for me. So finally I decided not to use it at all.

Hi @estelasmillan, thanks for the provided feedback :pray:

If there will be any other questions that I can help with about our products, please let me know, I will be glad to help.

Have a nice weekend!

Regards,