Services Plugins FAQs

🎒 Nomadly Nomads Like Nomad List Template

Hello, folks!

We’re happy to announce that we finished updating our Nomadly - Nomads Like Nomad List | No-Code Template by Zeroqode to the new Bubble Responsive Engine. It’s a fully-responsive app across any user device.

Nomadly is a template built without code. The template offers a directory of cities ranked by city comparison based on the cost of living, internet speed, weather, and other metrics.

FEATURES:

• Responsive design
  • Admin dashboard
  • City comparison system
  • Ranking on metrics
  • User profile page

VIDEO:

LIVE DEMO: https://nomadtemplate.bubbleapps.io/

DOCUMENTATION: https://docs.zeroqode.com/templates/nomadly-nomads-like-nomad-list-template

Ecaterina Cheptini
QA & Support @Zeroqode
Webp.net-resizeimage (1)

No-code App Templates
No-code Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services
No-code Cloud Backends

@Ecaterina @zeroqode2 Hi, I would like to know if after I purchase this template I can adapt it to different usage, instead of Cities a different topic (adapting the filters as well), but keeping the same functionalities. Would that be feasible with no code? thank you

Hi @tiagovalente,
Thank you for reaching out, we kindly appreciate your interest in our templates. :pray:

Yes, sure, everything about our templates can be customized - design, workflows, database, and all the settings like domain, SEO parameters, etc.

But please note, we strongly recommend to all our users have solid Bubble skills for convenient template customization. It is quite challenging for users unfamiliar with the Bubble Editor to modify the template made on this platform. So please be sure you have at least Beginner skills.

Please see the template live demo page, you can sign in as a demo user, create a new user, or log in as an admin to fully test it out and check the template features. Also, make sure to read carefully the supporting documentation prior to any purchases.

If you require any further information, feel free to contact me, I’ll be glad to help.
Best regards, :slight_smile: