Services Plugins FAQs

Non logged in user, is incorrectly given the option to remove products

My deployed Uphunt template has a big issue, where sometimes a user will be given the ability to remove products (when they shouldn’t have this ability)

There is no correlation between device, OS, or browser size, so I’m not sure what’s happening. It happens 5% of the time, which makes me think there is some cache issue

I’ve attached screenshots to show the specific user was not logged in, yet still have the delete icon availiable

If Uphunt’s team cannot debug this, can you tell me how to remove the icon through the Design tab?

Showing that icon appears to delete the product: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
Showing that the user was not logged in: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Hello, @swagmydorm! Sorry for the late reply :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for reporting this case. Our developer team will take a look and fix it in short terms.:pray:
I will let you know once this issue is fixed.

Have a good day!

Hi @swagmydorm, thank you for your patience and hope this message finds you well.

We have checked the reported case and fixed the buttons in the template, thanks again for your input on that.

You can now check the changes on your side. In order to work with an already updated template, you will need to follow these steps:

• create a completely new application, and in the dropdown “start from template” select the corrected UpHunt template;
  • manually copy all the settings you used in the previous application.

Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Thank you.
Have a wonderful day!

Thanks, will check that out

There is one more issue with the template:

When you go to a product page, and then click a related product on the sidebar, the current product’s Picture Gallery are not updated with the new product’s information.

Can you fix this as well

Hey @swagmydorm, hope you are doing well.

Thanks again for getting our attention on this point.
Our Developers team will take a closer look and investigate the case. I will get back to you with a message once there will be an update from the team.

Have a great end of the week!

Hi @swagmydorm, hope you are having a great week.

In regards to your last message, our Dev team has checked the strange behavior of the ‘Related products’ elements and description.
At the moment the block works as it was supposed. Please make sure to check the changes on your side.

In order to work with updated template, and the fixed functionality you will need to follow these steps:

• create a completely new application, and in the dropdown “start from template” select the corrected UpHunt template (this option will work in case you are at the begging of setting up your app);
  • manually copy all the settings you used in the previous application (in case you are already finishing setting up your app, you can simply add/copy the functionality from the freshly created app into your current one).

Hope that helps! :pray:t3:

Thanks again for checking the functionality of the template and pointing out the part that was working differently than it was supposed.

Let us know if you got any other queries, or if there is anything else we can help you with.
Have a nice day! :blush: