Services Plugins FAQs

None of Zeroqode's video plugins work in fullscreen with external video files

Plyr fullscreen doesn’t work even in ZQ’s own website:
https://zeroqode-demo-21.bubbleapps.io/plyr

Video plugin doesn’t work fs when adding video file hosted in AWS
https://zeroqode-demo-06.bubbleapps.io/vidio_player_tests

It seems this is a persistent issue with Bubble + dynamic width pages + external video files (youtube and vimeo seem to work fine for some reason). If the page is fixed width, fullscreen works… but in the age of mobile, who’s doing fixed width pages? No one, that’s who.

What I’m wondering is if Zerocode and it’s army of master coders can find a fix. Bubble doesn’t seem to prioritize this fix, but for many of us who are doing services that require video, this is essential. Hosting our content on Vimeo or Youtube isn’t always an option for proprietary content.

Let’s fix this!

1 Like

Hello @alejandrowunderlich, thank you for reaching out!

Our team already works on investigating and fixing the Plyr Plugin.

With video player plugin there is a limitation that we cannot overcome, our developers investigated the issue but unfortunately came to the conclusion that fixing full-screen functionality is not possible.

Regarding the fix of Plyr Plugin I will let you know when the updated version will be ready.

Best Regards,
Alex

1 Like

Hopefully you guys can surpass Bubble’s limitations with the Plyr plugin. Do you have an ETA of the update? Reeeeally need this!

Hello @alejandrowunderlich,

Our team investigates and test different approaches that can solve this issue. Unfortunately, I cannot provide an estimate of the time when the update will be delivered. Still, the fix is highly prioritized and our team will do its best to provide the update at the first opportunity. I will inform you once the update is published.

Best Regards,
Alex

Hello @alejandrowunderlich,

Our team fixed the issue with the full-screen functionality of Plyr Plugin. Please update the plugin to the latest version to have it working properly.

Best Regards,
Alex