Services Plugins FAQs

Noob General Questions

Hi All , new to low code app but come from an agile / software dev background. *React / JavaScript / Node.js

I have a few questions?

1. Are you able to actually speak to people at zeroqode or is it only via the forum?
  2. Are there any live production Iphone apps to preview as the software seems pretty clunky but i love the concept . I would really love to see some actually apps instead of demos
  3. Is it me or is responsive design way harder than it needs to be ? im seems to be a bit of a guessing game?

thanks in advance

Hi @iainpg, thanks you for your message, and welcome to the no code community :raised_hands:t4:

I would like to help answer your question:

1. The fastest ways to get in touch with the ZQ stuff is via chat or forum. Besides that, you can use our support email if this works better for you.
    In case you would like our help with a custom project, you can get in touch with our Project team from this link.

2. Sure, please check the below demo apps we wrapped based on our existing templates inside the App store and test them out - Convert Your Existing Web App Into Native Android & iOS | Zeroqode
    Also, check some real client’s app that our team create - Collective ‎The Future is Collective on the App Store

3. There are lots of useful tutorials on the web regarding the responsiveness on Bubble engine, I would best recommend you to do a research on this matter to understand how the grouped elements are displayed on mobile. As well, Bubble has an integrated responsive viewer to make the process easier, please check the article to get read more about this.

Let me know if this helped, or if there is anything else I can assist you with :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the response Greg, re point 2 do you have a link to an app that actually works. This is just a blank screen

I dont want to sink weeks and weeks into learning an app unless i can see some working examples in production.

So far I have purchased a template (groupnly) which i plan to convert to an app. I have also purchased your online training session so I am well committed.

Hey @iainpg,

In regards to the app, it seems like it has a private access only, therefore it is not available for public use. Sorry for sharing it and misleading you.
I would best recommend you to check our templates that were wrapped, as they are the best examples of our work.

In case you would like our help with wrapping the template and add it on app store, please check our Native service.

Hope this helps. Let me know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Thanks for the reply , i would really like to see a wrapped app out there in the wild? do you not have any known working apps you can point me too?

I am sure you can understand that this is a concern without any showcases. Most of the templates are very

Most welcome, @iainpg. I would best recommend you to check our created apps based on our templates on the below page - Convert Your Existing Web App Into Native Android & iOS | Zeroqode
You can download and test the apps on your phone.

Let me know if that helped, or if there is anything else I can help you with.