Services Plugins FAQs

Notification Tubely

Hi,

I am using the tubely template that you offer, but unfortunately the notification is not working for me while I didn’t change anything.
A notification should be send when the user subscribed to a user that downloaded a new file. Please find below the workflow:

In the header, the notification dropdown Is this one:

Thank you for your help!
Best,

Anthony

Hello @lossoanthony

Let us check this out and be back with an update on the matter, asap
Thanks for understanding.

Regards,
Dumitru.

Hello @lossoanthony

We’ve updated the template, with notification system to be fixed on the template.
Create new application from template and check out the notification workflows.
Thanks for patience and understanding.
:pray:

Regards,
Dumitru.

1 Like

Hi @Dumitru,
Thanks for getting back to me. I just don’t know how you created the “Notification Name” that I can see now in the repeating group of notification in the header (picture from the template below)

On my app, I don’t have notification name and the condition become wrong.

Thanks,
Best,

Anthony

Hello @lossoanthony

The notificationName field is designed to be used for showing notifications for either a comment or a like created for a particular video.

You can create a new field for “subscribed” when user is subscribe to content and show the respective notification.

Regards,
Dumitru.

Hi @Dumitru,
Unfortunately, notifications are still not working using the original template updated. When a subscriber download a new video, the notification is blank, please see the image below:image
Could you fix this as It is part of the template and not working ?
Thanks,
Best,
Anthony

Hello @lossoanthony

Unfortunately, this is feature is not a part of the template. :pray: The only notification designed were likes and comments parts.

However it is possible to customize the template accordingly using the designed logic for current type of notifications, which are when a user likes a video of another user and when a user comments a video of another user.

Thanks for understanding.

Regards,
Dumitru.

Hi @Dumitru,

This feature is part of the template, the screenshot you can see above is part of the original template. I bought this template for more than 100$ and not all the features works. This feature should works as it is part of the template, if it was not you should simply not propose it. Then no, I don’t understand and I truly hope that someone of your team can do something for that.

Best,
Anthony

Hello @lossoanthony

The screenshot above is regarding an old text which was changed correctly in the latest version with Likes and Comments notification, yet the text element remained inside the application we’ll update the template to reflect the changes accordingly.

There wasn’t a feature which would show a notification “When a subscriber download a new video, the notification is blank, please see the image below” the text simply was wrongly used on uploaded video , yet this part is not logical in the application for what it was desgined.

As I suggested you can take a look at likes and comments notification and create on top this system your customized notifications.

Sorry for the trouble with this text that caused confusion. :pray:

Kind regards,
Dumitru.