Services Plugins FAQs

πŸ“ OCR - Convert Images & PDF to text - New Plugin from Zeroqode

This powerful OCR plugin will allow you to extract text from any image or pdf almost instantaneously without making any API calls. Now also supports Receipts, Table and Invoices.

OCR

For details, screenshots and demos please visit the plugin page: at OCR - Convert Images and PDF to text Plugin for Bubble | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120
Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

Hi Everyone,

Has anybody has experience with getting this plug in to output as paragraphs.

Thanks,
Harry

Hello, @pecuniaprojects,

Thank you for reaching out!

At the moment the plugin doesn’t allow to output the text from images in paragraphs. The only available options are: by line, by word and whole text. We will inspect the possibility to update the plugin and add the functionality of output by paragraphs. I will keep you posted in this regard.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Hi @pecuniaprojects,

The functionality to output data as paragraphs is in development. I will inform you when it will be available for use.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Hi Alex,
That’s unreal. Thank you for helping out here.
Might pick up the plug in now on Black Friday.

Thanks
Harry

Hello @pecuniaprojects

We pushed the update to plugin. See the latest version of it.
Changelog:

Regards,
Dumitru.

@Dumitru thanks so much for this. Appreciate the work you guys have put into the plugin. Look forward to putting it through an app.

Thanks
Harry

Hi @Dumitru. Re the plug in I’m having trouble getting the OCR to write the text output to the database.

A line item entry is created in the database but I cant seem to get the output text to show up in the appropriate column. Is there a way I can show you what I’m trying to do to see where the issue might be?

Thanks
Harry

Hello @pecuniaprojects

You could add our team support@zeroqode.com as collaborator to your app and have a test stand there, tell us which is the page you’ve created so we could see.
Alternatively, send us more details to our support mail which can help us see the issue you’ve encountered.
Thanks for understanding.
:pray:

Hi @Dumitru @alex.grimacovschi @levon

I have just purchased his plugin. Looks great for what I need. Your demo shows the OCR element as a reasonable size on the page (400 x 200 pixels) to cover the image element

I have installed the plugin but can not change the size of the element. There is no where in the editor to change the size. At 10 x 20 pixels it does not show a result

How do I change the size of he OCR.Space element

Thanks

Hello @gail
Thanks for reaching out!

The demo page shows an old version of the plugin element which wasn’t updated, the element is not resizable at all, i’m afraid.
Also the element is not interactive, since it does not has any proprieties. It should be used only to access to plugin’s events and action.
Thanks for understanding.
:pray:

Regards,
Dumitru.

@Dumitru
Thanks for getting back to me. No problem with the resizing of the element now that I know.
So what am I doing wrong then as I am getting no result

The picture uploader is getting a result

And this is my repeating groups and text

But the page is blank after I run the workflow

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Hello @gail

Sorry for the trouble, however we could not reproduce the issue on our side. I could recommend to uninstall and reinstall the plugin again, clear cookies/cache

The plugin should be fairly straightforward to set and use. Please be sure you’ve set you API key in the plugin settings:

Place the OCR element on page and you’ll have access to events and action.

Combine it with file uploader:

After uploading image the result should be displayed in RG if you designed it so:

You can check out the editor page - zeroqode-demo-12 | Bubble Editor

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Dumitru

@Dumitru
Thanks for your prompt response. Somehow I missed the API key. All good now. Working perfectly now. Thank you and sorry about the inconvenience

1 Like