Services Plugins FAQs

💳 One Click Ordering - New Template From Zeroqode

We have just published One Click Ordering Template
This template allows any business to sign up and accept online orders.

For example a coffee shop could sign up, add a store, add a few products like Coffee, Tea etc.

Its customers could then visit their store page, select coffee, place the order and then collect it in store once ready. On the flip side, the coffee shop will receive the order, have the option to accept it, and then notify the customer when it is being prepared and when it is ready to collect.

In the meantime, payment is taken via Stripe and the order is given a unique ID.

Think Starbucks order ahead app- for anyone !
Here is the preview link https://orderingapp.bubbleapps.io/
orders_new

For documentation please check this link Clicky - One Click Ordering Template - Zeroqode Documentation

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

I have a question;
How does one person i.e. Max know that he can order at i.e. “Tea & More” coffee shop?
I just checked the template, but I’m a bit confusing. Does Max need an app? How does all this work?
What if want to modify this template and sell the service to the local coffee shops in Berlin.
The coffee shops choose a pricing plan, then sign in and add their items (coffee, beagle etc.) Once it’s done, how do people know that now they can order coffee before they enter the coffee shops?

cheers,
Sany

Hello @moreira.sanine

Let me offer some insight here.

Let’s start with that the app comes with a use case like, all stores can be in one mall, and customers only need to sign up once. Or you could just use it as a platform to sell individual store pages to retailers and charge them to use the platform.
Users who sign up from the landing page become retailers. Users who try to place orders at a store are signed up as standard users.

As example, Max places order A from store X a cup of coffee at address Y, the order goes to respective store. Max gets a recipe that order is being prepared, he gets to address Y and picks his order A from store X. When he ordered the product, he already payed for it. This can be changed, like pay at the cashier while picking order.

Regarding the customization, everything about our templates can be customized - design, workflows, database and all the settings like domain, SEO parameters etc.

Regards,
Dumitru.