Templates Plugins Courses

Online Marketplace - Charging a Commission


#1

I have an online marketplace and trying to charge the customers and provide the seller with an 80% commission, leaving the admin with 20%. I see in the Gigster template the workflow states "Search for admins: first item’s commission / 100. I’m assuming I need to state somewhere the 80/20 split?


#2

Hello Eric!
Thanks for reaching us!
Please refer to the following reference in documentation

Lookup Admin in Application data
image

Best regards,
Vitalie