Services Plugins FAQs

Openai and Chatgpt plugin

Please how can i get my Openai and Chatgpt plugin authorization (shared header)?

1 Like

Hello @wuraolaayomide2019,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

To provide you with the most accurate assistance, could you please clarify what you mean by “authorization (shared header)”? Understanding precisely what you’re aiming to achieve will help us guide you more effectively.

If your inquiry relates to OpenAI keys or setting up the plugin, we have straightforward documentation available here. I highly recommend checking there for a comprehensive understanding. It’s designed to answer many common questions and guide you through the setup process.

We appreciate your patience and are eager to hear back from you so we can assist further. :pray:

Best regards,
Stephan

Hello Stephen, Thanks for the reply. On the openai and chatgpt assistant plugin by zerocode it’s asking for Authorization and when l input my api key it’s not working. What can l do?

Got it solved, Thanks.

Hello @wuraolaayomide2019,

Thank you for the message. :pray:

We’re thrilled to hear that you’ve successfully navigated your way through the difficulties you were facing with the plugin. If any more questions arise or you need further assistance with the plugin, don’t hesitate to reach us. We’re always here to help and look forward to working together.

If you’re willing, we would be immensely grateful if you could share your experience by leaving a review. It not only supports us but also helps the wider Bubble community in making informed choices.

To rate our plugin, simply visit the Plugins tab in your Bubble editor, find the plugin by name, and share your experience through the rating system.

Thank you once again, wish you a great week ahead!

Best regards,
Stephan