Services Plugins FAQs

Openai chatgpt 40 vision assitant

hello, after adding this plugin, I can’t activate it as I can’t enter my API key. This used to be possible before in the right side of the page. Does anyone know?

Hi @arendp,

Thank you for your message. I’ve forwarded it to our dev team for further checks. In the meantime, please roll back to the previous version and continue using the plugin with your API keys.

This issue should be resolved by Monday. We appreciate your understanding.

Best regards,
Support Team
Browse all Zeroqode Plugins for bubble
Banner_Last3

Hello @arendp,
I hope you had a great weekend.

Great news, our dev team fixed the missing API keys fields in the plugin tab and released an update, can you please update the plugin to the latest version (4.27.0) and let us know if everything works well on your side?

In case everything is fixed we would appreciate your response and feedback.
Have a great week ahead.

Best regards,
Support Team
Banner_Last3

Hi, I have successfully entered the API key, but once testing, I get the message that no API is provided:

image.png

After reviewing your sample editor, I found out that I need to use the API connector.

What is the use then of the Open AI plugin?

image.png?

After going to the plugin page, I didn’t see an example where this plugin is used. It only uses chatgpt via the API connector.

Or am I missing something?

Hi @arendp,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, the attached images are not visible. Could you please try uploading them again so we can better understand the issue you’re facing?

In the meantime, I also recommend reviewing our demo editor page and documentation to ensure a successful plugin integration.

Thanks again, and I look forward to your response. :pray:

Regards,

Support Team
Banner_Last3