Services Plugins FAQs

Outlook: Auth Axios Error

Action: Outlook: Auth
Error : Axios Error when getting the Outlook plugin’s

Video Walkthrough: Vidyard Recording?

Hello @brianmichaelwall,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. :pray:

Upon reviewing your video and replicating your setup, I encountered the same error you reported. To address this, I’ve initiated an investigation and have shared the details with our Development team for further analysis. They will be looking into the issue to provide us with a clearer understanding and potential solutions.

Rest assured, I will keep you updated with any progress or additional information we may require from you to resolve this matter.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work through this.

Wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead!

Best regards,
Stephan

Wonderful. Looking forward to the result.

Hello @brianmichaelwall,

I hope this message finds you well.

I’m excited to share that we’ve released a new version of the Outlook Plugin, version 3.13.0. This update addresses and resolves some issues related to obfuscated code within the plugin. Additionally, I noticed in your video that you might have used the “Secret ID” instead of the actual client secret value required from Outlook. Below is an image illustrating where to find the correct hidden value in Outlook:

Could you please take a moment to update the plugin in your application and ensure the correct client secret value is used? After making these adjustments, please verify that everything is functioning smoothly with your app.

Thanks again for your understanding and patience.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Stephan

Hello @brianmichaelwall,

I hope this message finds you in good spirits.

I’m reaching out to hear your thoughts on the version 3.13.0 update for our Outlook plugin. Our goal was to resolve the challenges you faced, and I’m eager to know if everything is now functioning smoothly on your end.

Furthermore, I’m excited to share that we’re currently developing an additional update designed to enhance your email capabilities, including sending emails with attachments and HTML emails. I believe you will find these new features particularly beneficial.

Your feedback is incredibly important to us. It not only helps us verify that the solution is functioning correctly on your end but also ensures that we continue to offer the highest level of support to our users. Should you still face any challenges, or if there’s any other way we can assist you, please feel free to reach out.

Looking forward to your reply! :pray:

All the best,
Stephan