Services Plugins FAQs

Outlook Plugin Send Email Attachment

I have a question about the plugin Outlook.

Does it have a way to send an email with an attachment?

Hello @appai,

Thank you for getting in touch with us!

We’ve looked into your query, and currently, our Outlook plugin doesn’t support sending attachments in the same manner as email providers. However, it seems like a good idea and I added it to our plugin’s ideas for further consideration, and I will keep you updated once such a feature is available.

In the meantime, a viable alternative is to share links to files hosted on various online platforms.

Thanks again for your understanding and patience.

Wish you a great day ahead!

Best regards,
Stephan

Hello @appai,

I hope you’re doing well!

We have some exciting news to share. In our latest plugin versions “3.14.0” and “3.16.0”, we’ve introduced new improvements based on your previous requests.

Version 3.14.0 now includes a ‘contentType’ field in the ‘send email’ action, allowing you to choose between HTML or Text for your email’s content type.

Furthermore, in the subsequent update, we’ve added a new action called ‘Send email with attachments’, which enables you to attach one or more files to your emails.

Could you please update the plugin in your app and take advantage of the new improvements, and share your thoughts and feedback with us.

Thank you once again for bringing this to our attention.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Stefan