Services Plugins FAQs

Page to PDF converter, doesn't like my ID when I print an element

Hi,

Having an issue related to printing a single element. The program prints tickets in a repeating group based on the id of the ticket which is dynamic and just the unique ID for the seat. I’ve gotten this to work with Print Pro based on a good workaround in another thread but unfortunately, I didn’t see any options to print in landscape in a custom size (5.5 in x 2 in) so I decided to try the same thing with the PDF converter because that has all the customization I need but I get the following error when printing.

Does anyone know a workaround for this?

Ok I’ve gotten the ID to work by simplifying it but I can’t get the PDF to fill out correctly. It’s not the right size and not in landscape.

Hello @quinn,
Thanks for reaching out!

Due to the fact that we have some additional questions regarding your settings, can you please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application? This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.
Regards,

Sure, thanks for taking a look. Just to clarify, I found a workaround for the ID and the issue now is creating the pdf in landscape in the right size (5.5" x 2"). Relevant page is print_order. You’ve been added as a collaborator.

Thank you! @quinn

I’ve checked your app and I can confirm that there is an issue from our side. Our developer team is already notified and when this issue will be fixed, I will notify you straight away. :pray:t2:

In the meantime, please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Best,
Gulce

Thank you very much! I look forward to a resolution.

Hi @quinn,
Thank you so much for your patience. :pray:

We’re glad to inform you that the issue has been resolved. Please check it on your end and let us know how it’s going.

Have a good day!

Best regards,

Hi,

Yes, with a few changes I got it all set up and it is printing on one page. I’ll let you know if I have any problems printing multiple at the same time but thank you so much for the fix!

Sincerely,

Quinn

1 Like